Wednesday, July 16, 2014

HELLO AGAIN!

SO. It has been a while internet pals.

My absence can be fully explained by the whirlwind which was finally finishing university.
The last few months of my degree were completely pre occupied by my dissertation. Which luckily was not as hellish as I was estimating. Don't get me wrong, 60 pages in size 12 font is not my ideas of a carnival, however with the help of some very good friends and an awful lot of tea it did pass quite smoothly.

After completing my dissertation, 10K words on the feminist theories surrounding prostitution, freedom was firmly in my sights. After ALOT of drinking, BBQ'ing, laughing, crying, bar crawling, chatting, reminiscing and packing it was time to say goodbye the the University of York.
EASILY the best 3 years of my life. There were hard times, its true, but 90% of my memories of my time at uni are good ones.

At the end of it all, the hard work, tears and tantrums paid off and I ended up graduating with a 2:1!
No words for my happiness! And with that my parents and I traveled back from spain for 3 days so I could wear a silly hat and collect my scroll.



As a congratulations my parents gave me this beautiful emerald and diamond ring. It's safe to say I have yet to take this off!

1 comment:

  1. such a gorgeous ring!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete